Sab's Top 10 Totally Offbeat Paris Things to Do

Sab's Top Ten Totally Offbeat Paris Things To Do: I usually skip lists like these. I've seen similar lists written about Austin, even from major travel sources, and they almost always miss the best parts. Nonetheless, Sab hooked the hell outta me when I read "discovering the city through walking, and are things that can be enjoyed outside". Walking is my favorite form of exploration, and I spend more time outside than inside. When it comes to the outdoors, I'd go so far as to call myself an addict. And the list? I'll let you read for yourself. I call it a win.

Fav phrase of the day, /w thx to Lili: (French) "ne 'tinquiètes pas"; "Do not worry"

Popular posts from this blog

Voyage Dallas Magazine - Meet Jaya Prime, on Fractal Art, on VanLife, on Travels

The Cave Hostels of Cappadocia, Turkey

The moment that changes everything