1 Week With My Woman

1 week and 1 day, and here I am across the ocean avec the woman I love, and time to take a brief moment to update everyone. Yesterday, my woman took us near the center of Paris and to the Eiffel Tower, including and especially the nearby super-fountain, as well as the parks, the monuments, and the beautiful weather that came to Paris on Saturday. And best of all, passing the day with this incredible beautiful creature in my arms.


Note: Daylight Savings time is being fired!! I lost one hour in America before I flew over the ocean. Now, because Europe changes the time later than America, I lost 1 MORE HOUR on this side of the ocean. Can't we stop this Daylight Savings craziness already??

Song of the Day: San Jaya Prime - Watch Me [Download]

Popular posts from this blog

Voyage Dallas Magazine - Meet Jaya Prime, on Fractal Art, on VanLife, on Travels

The Cave Hostels of Cappadocia, Turkey

The moment that changes everything