Voyage Dallas Magazine - Meet Jaya Prime, on Fractal Art, on VanLife, on Travels

Today we’d like to introduce you to Jaya Prime.

Every artist has a unique story. Can you briefly walk us through yours?
How does a hitchhiker of more than a decade end up as an international fractal designer who now appears on many books covers and music albums? I tell you what: I didn’t start off in this direction.

I started as a music orchestrator and producer, making and mixing music between cities as I traveled from state to state, then from country to country. It was until a childhood tumor eventually caught up with me that I started to lose my hearing. Facing a hard wall such as this, I fell back on the illuminated art forms that I had been studying since when I was a pup.

The above is merely an excerpt from the full interview. Read the full article here:

Voyage Dallas Magazine: Meet Jaya Prime

Fractal Artist San Jaya Prime

Popular posts from this blog

Philly Deathgreeter

The Cave Hostels of Cappadocia, Turkey