20 Things I've Learned from Traveling Around the World for Three Years

If you already read Everything Everywhere, then you're familiar with Gary Arndt. Gary is a prolific traveler and an excellent writer. Less than a week ago, he wrote a guest post for the blog of Tim Ferriss titled "20 Things I've Learned from Traveling Around the World for Three Years". He opens the post with:

On March 13, 2007, I handed over the keys to my house, put my possessions in storage and headed out to travel around the world with nothing but a backpack, my laptop and a camera.

He then jumps into a photo-infused buffet of life lessons learned across the span of more than seventy different countries. Don't miss this excellent read!

Popular posts from this blog

Voyage Dallas Magazine - Meet Jaya Prime, on Fractal Art, on VanLife, on Travels

The Cave Hostels of Cappadocia, Turkey

Philly Deathgreeter